Fleet & Business Development Manager
Develop fleet sales into small and medium operators. Liaise with FCA UK Fleet Department in order to secure large and national fleet business whilst delivering profit targets. Manage positive client relationships in order to deliver customer satisfaction and repeat business. It is expected that the role would be 50% office based 50% field based.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve quarterly and annual volume targets.
- Achieve quarterly and annual profit targets.
- Establish strong working relationships with FCA UK Fleet Department and Car Brands.
- Develop a portfolio of small and medium fleet customers.
- Expand business in corporate, leasing, and motability channels as well as rental SME’s.
- Identify business opportunities for used cars and aftersales.
- Produce monthly report with supporting analysis and commentary.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 3 years Fleet Sales Experience.
- Experience of negotiation at senior level.
- Relationship management at all levels.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- High level of business acumen.
- Professional presentation skills.
- PC literate & high level of numeracy.
- Qualified to A level standard at least.