SALES EXECUTIVE AT CROYDON
To be the point of contact for new and existing customers for Fiat Chrysler Motor Village. Ensuring that the high standards of FCA are represented at all times and delivered to ensure an optimum level of customer service. Ensuring that product knowledge is paramount and customers are informed of the specifications of vehicles and purchasing options. Ensuring that your monthly and quarterly targets are met and working with the sales manager and sales team to ensure dealership achievement of target. To proactively seek and secure repeat and additional vehicle sales using prospecting, follow-up, referral and other available methods.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a prospect and owner follow-up system to maximise the sales process, and help encourage repeat business.
- Keep up-to-date with product knowledge, changes in the dealership - and changes in the industry in order to recommend a specific vehicle that suits the customer's needs, requirements and expectations.
- Ensure that accurate records and organisation is maintained from prospecting through to handover.
- Ensure that all customers are greeted promptly and effectively.
- Ensure that you advertise yourself on behalf of FCMV UK Ltd and increase awareness of FCA Brands in the area.
- Working closely with the sales manager to ensure target achievement and that dealership objectives are being met.
- Ensuring an accurate flow of information between customer, dealership and manufacturer in the availability and delivery of vehicles.
- Perform a feature and benefits presentation that is aimed towards specific customer concerns, wants and needs - and expectations.
- Present a forthright price presentation when applicable, using methods that emphasise customer desires and benefits. Be prepared to always offer a choice or alternative, involving the Sales Manager in sales process at all times, discussing the customer with the Sales Manager 100% of the time, before the customer leaves the dealership.
- Ensure all customer information is captured and entered in Sales DMS whether the customer has purchased or not - while the customer is with you - or immediately after the customer leaves.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- The highest standards in personal appearance and hygiene.
- Interpersonal skills, the ability to interact with others and develop relationships.
- Knowledge of sales processes, including the ability to fully and accurately qualify customer needs.
- Full Clean Driving License
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of customer legislation, regulations and trade practices as well as vehicle legislation as it affects the industry.
- High level of numeracy and literacy and an ability to think quickly during a negotiation process.
- Capable of accurately detailing used vehicle appraisals and suggesting valuations to the Sales Manager.
- Demonstrate willingness and enthusiasm at all times to engage in training and personal development.