Motor Village UK Art competition
Rules are simple
- Draw your FCA brand dream car.
- Tell why it is your dream car and what you love about it.
- Upload your artwork on your social media platform using the hashtag #MVartcompeition #motorvillagedreamcar
- Send your finished work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Motor Village Art Competition –Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Fiat Chrysler Motor Village Ltd, 240 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX. Motor Village is a trading name of Fiat Chrysler Motor Village Ltd (“Promoter”).
- The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over (“Entrants”) except for employees of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. group companies, their immediate families, and agencies and Fiat authorized retailers.
- By entering into this competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter may terminate your entry or any prize if you do not comply with any of these terms and conditions or are unlikely to do so.
- To be entered send to into the competition, Entrants send by email to email@example.com a picture of their favourite FCA group past or present product drawn by themselves or a member of their family between 1st and 30 June 2020(“Closing Date”). No entries will be accepted after the Closing Date.
- The person who submits the best picture will be the winner and will win a £50 voucher for goods or services from Motor Village. Gift voucher is valid until 20 June 2021.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- The Prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No cash alternative is available. No purchase necessary.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with or not specifically included with the
Prize except where expressly provided.
- The winner will be chosen from eligible Entrants by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter. The winner will be notified within ten (10) working days of the prize draw by email. Should the winners (i) not be located or successfully contacted; (i) not respond within 48 hours of contact; (iii) reject the Prize; or (iv) forfeit the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and/or select another winner.
- Valid proof of identification may be required. The Prize will be administered in the name of the Entrant entered into the competition. The Entrant is responsible for providing accurate details; the Promotor will not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate details provided by the Entrant.
- To redeem the Prize, the winner must respond to the email within 48 hours.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any act or default of any third party supplier or from circumstances which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- By entering the competition, the winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to the competition without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the winners’ name and/or image, statements made by the Entrants concerning the competition and the prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any posts which the Entrant publishes on any social media websites, applications or platforms and the Entrant confirms that such posts are not sponsored by the Promoter.
- These terms and conditions, and any instructions from the Promoter, constitute the entire agreement between you, the customer, and the Promoter relating to this competition and supersede any prior agreements between you and the Promoter. Any failure or delay by the Promoter in exercising or enforcing, or partial exercise or enforcement of, any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision (or waive any further exercise or enforcement) or any other right or provision. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision and the other provisions of the terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- Your data will be held in accordance with data protection laws and in accordance with Fiat Chrysler Motor Village Ltd’s privacy notice, a copy of which can be found at www.motorvillageuk.com. The administration of the competition is a requested service as specified in the privacy notice. In order to administer the competition, the Promoter will require certain essential information including name, address and contact details. Entrants’ details will be passed onto a third party for the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter’s selection and decisions regarding all competition matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions and all matters arising from or in connection with them are governed by English law and the courts of England & Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.